Confessions a 20th century ne'er do well: Drinking, fighting, stealing and other things one generally ought not do

Saturday, April 09, 2005

Blast from the past

In light of last week's unmitigated disaster where my creative outlet and alternate identity was obliterated, I'd like to remind everyone that before I was the Nightcrawler, I was Meat and a Half, also known as The Fat Guy Band, or more specifically, The Dexter Lake Club, featuring the Fat Guy Band.
My friend Lou (not to be confused with my friend Fuckin Lou, also known as LOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUU!) quite coincidentally posted these two samples online today:
The Fat Guy Dance
and
I Don't Wanna Go To Work

Songs were written and performed by myself, and performed by Lou Susi and Ralph Bittleri, and according to Lou, mixed and masterd by some guy Jeff Russo, who I've never met or heard of before.

1 Comments:

Blogger NJWT said...

That was in fact the name of one of my first songs - the first head turning one. That guy didn't post it online, though. It's just recorded solo acoustic - these are recorded 'fat guy style' with the backup vocals and call and response.

11:44 AM, April 13, 2005

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home