Confessions a 20th century ne'er do well: Drinking, fighting, stealing and other things one generally ought not do

Monday, September 19, 2005

Invitation to art gallery

I'm being vague so nobody googles and sees me being a geek about this, but the keyboard player of my favorite singer's band just invited me to a cocktail party at his wife's art gallery!!!!!!!!!!!!!
It conflicts with a work committment that I've been instructed to be at, but he's been a guest on the show (which is why I know him) so this is guest relations.
I would risk my job for this, though.
By the way, the next day is the singer's birthday, for whatever that bit of trivia is worth.
Yay!!!!!!!
.... I figure I got invited to make sure there is someone who can talk comfortably about Bananaman.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wonderful, and though I may be a little envious. I am willing to give you a ring, for good luck on your quest.

8:20 AM, September 20, 2005

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow! Is it Brunana Sprinanastein?

11:37 AM, September 20, 2005

 
Blogger NJWT said...

Correct - a member of his banand.

11:48 AM, September 20, 2005

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home