Confessions a 20th century ne'er do well: Drinking, fighting, stealing and other things one generally ought not do

Thursday, October 06, 2005

Bananaman didn't seem to be there.

I want to thank everyone who came out to Lolita's last night, Caren, TAB, Joel, Ned, Todd, Boni, Michael, Matt.

Even though the event had nothing to do with me, and you all would have been there anyway, and the cameras seemed to slightly dampen the crowd, and I was working. Thanks anyway!

Remember, there were two cameraman, a host, and one producer from New Jersey - who promote NJ for a living - who didn't get to vote. Add that to the 11-12 score and smoke it!


I hope I can get out a little more often!

Debating seems like something I'd really enjoy.

Although, I think it's for single people. If you're in a relationship, you do it every day!

I'd like to debate whether if you're going to cheat, you might as well paint yourself yellow, run around like a maniac and call yourself bananaman, cause that's what you're doin' or whether that's not actually what you're doin'. I think I could handle both sides.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

On Native Ground Journalism Should not Be an Exclusive Club
DUMMERSTON, Vt. -- Who is a journalist? That is the central question in the weblogs versus journalism debate.
this is the best thing about marketing that I have ever seen!
go over to;
www.eBizBriefcase.com

7:19 AM, October 06, 2005

 
Blogger NJWT said...

Hey Minx,
Haven't heard from you in a while. What's shakin?

11:42 AM, October 06, 2005

 
Blogger Sarah said...

So is Bananaman a cheater or not? Or do some cheaters just paint themselves yellow and *call* themselves Bananaman (not actually being the real Bananaman).

But it does sound like Bananaman must have a history of cheating. I'd like to hear about it sometime. No really. I would.

2:00 PM, October 07, 2005

 
Blogger NJWT said...

That's a good question, Sarah, but it's also a trick question, because Bananaman doesn't have to cheat. If you can do things right or win on your own, like Bananaman, you don't have to cheat.
Unless, being Bananaman itself is cheating because he can't lose? Maybe having Bananaman on your team is like bringing in a ringer, which is a form of cheating?
And THAT one of the reasons Bananaman has appeal.

2:33 PM, October 07, 2005

 
Blogger NJWT said...

And obviously you'd like to hear about it. Why would anyone be visiting my blog these days if they didn't hear about Bananaman?

2:35 PM, October 07, 2005

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home