Confessions a 20th century ne'er do well: Drinking, fighting, stealing and other things one generally ought not do

Friday, October 07, 2005

Halloween is coming up

Should I dress up in a banana costume for halloween?

Isn't that a bit trite?

Isn't that exactly what people are expecting me to do?

I don't even have a halloween party to go to!

I don't want to treat Bananaman like he's a caracature to be lampooned, do I?

I don't want people to start to think that I'm obsessed with Bananaman, do I?

Isn't Halloween for little kids, anyway?

What would you do?

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dave; you are the party, let us know when.

7:56 AM, October 08, 2005

 
Blogger NJWT said...

Can't you tell that I'm undecided!

11:49 AM, October 08, 2005

 
Blogger AddledWriter said...

Well, your FRIENDS might be expecting you to do that, but the world at large still does not know of Bananaman's legend, so you might have to reveal yourself.

Or go as Flying Spaghetti Monster.

Ramen,
C

4:21 PM, October 08, 2005

 
Blogger NJWT said...

Right, but people who are not my friends won't know whether it's me dressed as bananaman or not.

What is flying spaghetti monster?
Sounds childish.

7:45 PM, October 08, 2005

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't know about flying, but she has a picture of one that can play the piano on her blog. A lot of girls only dream of that kind of monster, Caren has captured one. he he, I may not have long to live now, so by by.

10:23 PM, October 08, 2005

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home